Angel Locsin and Luis Manzano in Myra E TVC





Got this from Topaz Horizon blog ...

Well, well, well! Luis Manzano and Angel Locsin. I actually thought this was a teaser for a telenovela! Weren't they a couple before? Like, in real life? Or are they back together? Someone please clarify this issue for me since, being editor of a Hollywood magazine, I don’t follow local celeb news. Which also explains why I was so shocked when I saw how fantabulous Angel looks!

My goodness, that girl has blossomed! Like, totally. Her bikini billboard along C-5 was insane. I truly believe that’s the reason she won this year’s FHM Sexiest poll (with a whopping 284,156 votes!). Well, she looked hot on the billboard but I prefer her “Alagang Vitamin E” look in the Myra Facial Moisturizer and Myra Hand & Body Lotion commercial above. She really does look so… touchable. Like, she’s super soft and smooth. And with the way she looked, I can’t blame Luis for pining away for her!

- omitted -

Visit the Topaz Horizon site here to read the entire blog entry.



0 comments:

Post a Comment